Monday, July 2, 2012

Stephanie & Justin's Wedding

My dear friend Stephanie got married over the weekend. Let me just say, the wedding was fabulous in every possible way! As a bridesmaid, she put me in charge of decorating the event. She consulted with me about her beach theme, her flowers, and how the ceremony and reception would be set up. And then she left the rest of the decorations up to me.

The ceremony was simple and beautiful. 




The day was filled with joyful tears and tender moments.


And Steph--she made a stunning bride! 




At one point during the reception, Stephanie hugged me and told me that when she was a little girl she always dreamed of what her wedding would be like, and the decorations and the entire day were spot-on with that dream of hers. I couldn't have been happier for her or more pleased with how everything turned out. All of my stress and anxiety over the decor was well worth it just to make the day as perfect as it could be.




And remember the guestbook tree tags I posted about? Here's how the tree turned out:

Here's my husband, Bob, signing it.

.

The photographers were amazing too. Weston Bennett took so many fantastic shots, some of which I've used in this post. Check out his Facebook page. Talk about talented! Also Coco Jeannine did a lovely job as well. Look at her Facebook page too.

Congratulations, Stephanie and Justin! You make a perfect couple in every way. I'm excited to see all of the adventures your future together holds!



Lanterns were ordered from Just Artifacts (and they're super inexpensive!).
Tulle was ordered from BB Crafts (also really inexpensive!).
Other various items were bought at Joann's Fabrics and Crafts and Micheal's Arts and Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment